這位女性現在已是月入數千萬的創辦人俱樂部成員囉!她經常在國外大會替賀寶芙直銷商作訓練喔!她在加入賀寶芙前也平凡如你我,每天為生活奔波,連水管都修過,能夠擁有自己的事業做到成為年度企業家,賀寶芙是傳銷第一例吧!讓平凡人得到自己肯定自我成長與非凡自由的生活,也只有賀寶芙!

賀寶芙主席俱樂部成員蘇珊 彼得森 – 2004年度女企業家
Work is the greatest remedy available"  "工作是最好的治療" 

It was such an honor for me to receive the award of Businesswoman of the Year 2004 and personally meet President Bush and the First Lady last month.
能夠獲得2004年年度女企業家,與親自見到布希總統和第一夫人,是我個人的殊榮。
They are both very gracious and were so kind to me and to my twins. 他們兩人非常;和藹可親,而且對我和我的雙胞胎孩子很友善。
It was a highlight in my life.
這是我人生中最具代表的一刻。
I was so proud to represent all of you.
我覺得很驕傲能夠代表你們每個人。
If you wonder how someone like me
你如果覺得好奇一個像我這樣的人,
an ex-decorator and ex-pipefitter's helper,
以前曾經是一個室內設計師、和幫人裝水管的人,
could get to this point in life,
如何能夠有這樣的人生,
I can only say that two things helped make this possible.
我只能說有兩個原因讓這一切發生。
First and foremost,
首先而且最重要的,
the answer is being an Herbalife Distributor.
就是成為賀寶芙直銷商。
When I started in Herbalife,
當我開始作賀寶芙時,
I really did not have the leadership skills.
我真的沒有領導的才能。
Going to all of the trainings over the years,
這些年來參去參加所有的訓練,
taking good notes,
好好抄筆記,
getting into action and then constantly refining everything is a process that eventually evolved into becoming a leader.
付諸行動而持續修正每件事,就是讓我發展成為一個領導者的過程。
Anyone of you can do this simple process and climb to the next levels in your life.
你們任何人都可以作這個過程而在你人生裡更上一層樓。
This is how you begin to change the Herbalife pin you are wearing right now!
這是你如何改變你目前賀寶芙位階的方法!
The second thing that made this achievement possible is a word we sometimes do not like to talk about.
第二件讓我有所成就的原因是一個有時候我們都不喜歡說的字。
It is simple,它很簡單,
yet basic.
卻也是根基。
For some it is a frightening word.
對某些人來說這個字很恐怖的。
From my experience though,
但是就我的經驗而言,
it is much easier to face it head on and just do it.
勇於面對它而去作,反而比任何其他都容易。
What is this word?
它是什麼字呢? 

Work!
工作! 

Yes just making the upfront decision of going to work is really the second key to success.
成功的第二個真正關鍵就是你先作一個認真工作的決定。
I want to share with you all a little note about work that I have kept for many years.
我想跟你們分享一個我保存好幾年有關工作的筆記。
Every time that I refer back to it,
每次當我回頭去參考它時,
it makes me smile and press forward.
它總讓我微笑而繼續向前邁進。
I hope this will be something that inspires you about deciding to go to work as well.
我希望它也能鼓舞你們作出去工作的決定。

"Work" "工作" 

If you are poor如果你窮...work工作
If you are rich如果你富有... continue to work.繼續工作。
If you are burdened with seemingly unfair responsibilities
如果你因為看似不公平的責任而感到負擔... work. 工作。
If you are happy
如果你快樂...
keep right on working.
繼續工作。
Idleness gives room for doubts and fear.
怠惰會招來懷疑和恐懼。
If disappointments come
當失望沮喪來臨時... work. 工作。
If sorrow overwhelms you,
當悲哀佔據了你,
and loved ones are not true
而心愛的事物不再實際時... work工作
When faith falters and reason fails
當信心衰弱而動力失敗時...
just work.

只要工作。 

When dreams are shattered and hope seems dead
當夢想破碎而希望似乎已死... work.工作。
Work as if your life were in peril.
如同你的生命在災難中一般的工作。
It really is.
它事實上是在災難裡。
No matter what ails you
無論何事讓你痛苦... work.工作。
Work faithfully
有信心的工作...
work with faith.
跟信心一同工作。
Work is the greatest remedy available.
工作是最好的治療。
Work will cure both mental and physical afflictions.
工作會治好心理和生裡的苦痛。

Thank God every morning when you get up that you have something to do which must be done whether you like it or not.
每天早上醒來,要對那些無論你喜歡與否都必須完成的事感謝上帝。 Being forced to work and forced to do your best will breed in you temperance,

被逼著去工作而且盡全力去作將會培養出你的自我紀律。
self-control,
自我控制力,
diligence,

勤奮,
strength of will,
堅強的意志力,
content,
內涵,
and a hundred other virtues which the idle will never know.
以及上百項那些游手好閒的懶惰者永遠不知道的優點。

 



arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 likepeterpan 的頭像
    likepeterpan

    昨天 許多感動 今天 再次回味 明天 展翅高飛

    likepeterpan 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()